Our expert team of rug cleaners at 999cleaners provide effective rug cleaning services in all the areas of The Greater Manchester. No matter what is the type of textile, Persian, oriental or antique our clients can always rely on us. We offer a variety of solutions for cleaning all types of rugs, from acrylic, handmade, machine made to the very delicate traditional hand knotted rugs.
999cleaners Approach and Methods
Our team of highly skilled technicians will assess which method is best suited to your needs. Our clients can choose with our expert guidance one of our rug and carpet cleaning techniques involving hot water extraction or dry compound cleaning. We generally recommend steam cleaning (hot water extraction). However, some antique, Asian or delicate silk rugs may need to be dry cleaned to avoid damage and colour loss.
Steam cleaning rugs
known as steam cleaning, this method uses equipment that sprays heated water, as well as chemicals, on the carpet. At the same time, it vacuums the sprayed water along the dirt that has been dislodged or dissolved. It is widely recommended by most carpet manufacturers and NCCA as the most efficient method to clean most types of carpets.
- Recognized as the most efficient method among industry experts
- Reduces allergen amounts significantly – good solution for families with little children and pets
- All bio-contaminants such as microbes, mites and bed bugs are destroyed by the heated water
- It allows for 100% eco cleaning for rugs which are not extremely dirty
- Air quality is significantly improved after a procedure as air filtering ability of the textile floor is renewed
- Our rug cleaning team is equipped with top of the range Prochem extractor machine.
The dry cleaning method
Dry cleaning treatment of your Persian or oriental rug is performed using special dry powder which is agitated into the fibres of the rug. This method is used after intensively vacuuming the rug to remove as much dirt and dust possible. The result is an excellently refreshed rug which remains clean for longer.
- Dry powder cleaning is favoured when treating delicate natural fabrics which are vulnerable to water or bleed dyes.
- This method uses very little moisture and thus drying is not required making it a good choice for speedy results.
- The dry compounds we use are derived from natural materials
- The dry rug cleaning method is not as thorough as hot water extraction but it compensates.
We guarantee to:
- We use only proven environmentally safe products that will preserve the delicate fabric of your Persian and oriental rugs.
- We can also dry clean your rugs if necessary as some delicate fabrics are vulnerable to water damage and dye bleeding.
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Completely trained and insured staff
- Industrial power cleaning equipment
- Effective detergents and solutions
Our promises to you
We are not the cheapest but with the best equipment and training, we think you are getting the best value for money with our service. In the face of the recession we have chosen to uphold our standards and service quality so customers know what to expect from us time after time.
- 24 Hours Emergency Services all week
- Convenient, on-time appointments
- Complete customer satisfaction guarantee
- Special attention to spots, heavy traffic areas, stains and odour
- Quick drying time
- Competitive and fair prices
- No extra charges or hidden surprises
- Eco-friendly products
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions